Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A pop of color....

I was so excited when these chic little pumpkins jumped right into my basket the other day when I wasn't looking.  I love them because they seem just versatile enough to be both dressed up and down... 

I had been on the lookout for some metallic pumpkins but couldn't find any.  I was considering just making some myself with some craft pumpkins and metallic paint.  So glad I saw these because they were very close to what it would have cost me to make my own.  And ceramic v.s. plastic?  No contest, right?

(For those of you keeping track - this is the little shelf that sits next to the breakfast table.)



You can find them at Pier 1.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful display! Love the pumpkins, love the shelf, love the warmth of the fall leaves. Beautiful and simplistically done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! Just ran across your blog and so glad I did. LOVE everything about fall and of course, pumpkins are a huge part of it.

    I'm a new follower and look forward to getting to know you. Stop by and say hi when you can!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete