Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday night lights...

Time to get the Friday night lights going, which in our house means getting a roaring fire going and lighting a bunch of candles.  When the sun doesn't shine more than ten minutes a day you have to find another light to get your "happy" from, you know?

Making my friend's Grandmother's oatmeal cookies (because it's baking Friday and also I needed a change from the girl scout cookies, ha!).  That's when you know you've got a true friend, when she'll give you her Gran's recipes.  Love that girl ❈

Husband on the way (and if you knew how many days he was traveling last month you'd really know how much being able to say that means to me!)

Pizza on the way.

Happy kid noises.

Life is so so good sometimes.  Sometimes I just stop in my tracks and think, "How on earth did I get from 'there' to 'here'?"

Love those Friday night lights...

No comments:

Post a Comment