Saturday, May 14, 2011

Typical...

I am leaving with my daughter for the GS horse ranch overnighter.  I am packing the car.  I cannot find my purse.  I realize I must have left my purse at the pizza place last night (This is what I get for having the mojito?  Really universe?).  I go to the pizza place and bang on the window.  A guy lets me in but says the person with the code to the safe won't be in for another hour.  I still don't actually know if my purse is in the safe or not...  I am waiting.... we will be late to the ranch.  Time is going by SO slowly it is painful.  My daughter has decided to wait the one hour in the car, she does not want to come back into the house.  I don't blame her.

Email from husband reminding me that "there's an app for that".  I have an iphone!  I can track it's location online! YES!!!  It's there!  Still can't get into the safe at the pizza place for another half hour...

Tick.
Tock.
Tick.
Tock.

Typical.

Back soon with fun pics from the ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment